This is the next project in sequence to:
- Simply Auth: Authentication API for devs
- Simply Auth: Social platform authentication API for devs
- Sailor Moon Pose Recognition Signup/Login (on going….)
The most basic functionality of the app will be:
- Register with a sequence of 3 poses
- Confirm your poses
- Login with your pose password
I decided to go with pose instead of gesture since I am also bootstrapping some VR stuff in Unity3d so thought it would be cool to have people login into VR apps with pose passwords.
Technologies being used:
- Middleware: Express.js
- Database: MongoDB
- Backend: Node.js
- Pose estimation & recognition: Tensorflow.js implementation using PoseNet
Join 7000+ other code newbies
Last year 7000 newbies learned how to code with me! Totally project oriented.
Subscribe and you'll get access to my classes, coupon codes for tech conferences and totally valuable article on jump-starting your career as a developer.