Since we’re using Unity3D to build our VR experiences, here are the steps to walk through finishing setting up Unity3D for VR. It requires extra components as you’re building for the Quest.
- Download and install Unity hub here. Unity Hub is like your dashboard to manage your Unity projects and any Unity3D versions that you install
- Choose the latest version of Unity3D to install:
3.Make sure the following are check marked as additional modules to add:
- Android Build Support (expand this and make sure Android SDK & NDK tools and Open JDK are check-marked as well)
- 2. Windows Build Support
- 3. WebGL Build Support
- Click on agree and install
- Also install the Oculus appon your phone
Join 7000+ other code newbies
Last year 7000 newbies learned how to code with me! Totally project oriented.
Subscribe and you'll get access to my classes, coupon codes for tech conferences and totally valuable article on jump-starting your career as a developer.