Level 1 of Bootstarry is almost complete, a few glitches and narration is missing but it’s starting to shape up. I’ve moved from Unreal Engine to Unity3D for now which means dipping into C# which is ok because I find that better than the flowchart type system that UE4 engine has (blueprints) which makes game development seem a bit magical.
New project for #2020 (amongst a gazillion others) This month I started with a project that I’ve been planning to do for a long time. The goal is to create an immersive experience, and highly interact-able course in virtual reality for learning twitter bootstrap, a front-end technology used to develop mobile/tablet/pc responsive webpages. More specifically to make the learner understand how items are placed horizontally
Working through my game, I lost power and the PC shut down unexpectedly. When the power came back on and I opening my game in the #unrealengine editor I got this error: “Error: Map Appears to be an Asset File.” So like most people who use Linux for a long time and then switch to windows, I thought the most plausible solution would be to
I’ve finished making level one of JOYG (name of the game). The 1st phase of development involved: Making a map on paper Greyboxing the map in the game world Adding materials and textures to the world Adding props like tables, wheels, trash cans, doors Putting in particle effects such as fire and steam Putting sounds for example fire crackling, steam sounds Changing the lighting by